H.D. Smith, Engraver & Printer,… Bankers Notes, Checks, Bills of Exchange &c. Arms Crests &c. Brass & Zinc Door Plates, Book Plates.
- Author: SMITH, H.D.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: 3 Gough Square, Fleet Street
- Publication date: c1860
- Physical description: Lithographed trade card
- Dimensions: 80 by 110mm (3.25 by 4.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17816
This very grand trade card appears to be the only example known, and also the only evidence that H.D. Smith operated as an engraver and printer. From 1832, 3 Gough Square, near Fleet Street, had been occupied by Richard Gilson Reeve (1803–1889), a renowned engraver and publisher of aquatints, from an artistic family.