By ALIX, P[ierre] M[ichel], 1799
Vue du Pont de Westminster d’aprés le Tableau original, qui est dans le Cabinet de M.F. Drouhin 1799.
- Author: ALIX, P[ierre] M[ichel]
- Publication place: [Paris]
- Publisher: Pierre-Michel Alix
- Publication date: 1799.
- Physical description: Aquatint with original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 410 by 615mm (16.25 by 24.25 inches). Sheet: 440 by 630mm (17.25 by 24.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12321
Pierre Michel Alix (1762–1817) was a French engraver and caricaturist, active in Paris, who made a successful career during the French Revolution producing prints of revolutionary leaders and allegories. He quietly destroyed these when the Revolution foundered and was later well known for a print of Napoleon as Emperor.
- BM 1880,1113.1328.