Gesicht Van De Cingelverby de Kerk Van die van de Ausburgische confessie naar Ian Roonpoorts toren tot Amsterdam. Fossa Cingens; Confessionis Augustanae Remplum transiens, Johannis que de porta rubra turrim respiciens Amstelaedamum.
- Author: SCHENK, Jan [after] RADEMAKER, Abraham
- Publication place: Amsterdam
- Publisher: Leonard Schenk
- Publication date: c1720
- Physical description: Engraving with etching, on two sheets joined.
- Dimensions: 558 by 950mm (22 by 37.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14409
Leonard Schenk (fl.1720–1746) an Jan Schenk (1698–1752) were brothers working as engravers and publisher’s in Amsterdam.
Abraham Rademaker (1677 – 21 January 1735) was an 18th-century painter and printmaker from the Northern Netherlands. Rademaker was born in Lisse. According to the RKD he was a versatile artist who painted Italianate landscapes, but is known mostly for his many cityscapes and drawings of buildings that were made into print.