View of the Vauxhall Iron Bridge.
- Author: WHITTLE, [James] and LAURIE, [Robert]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Publish’d by Whittle & Laurie, 53 Fleet Street
- Publication date: Aug. 20, 1816.
- Physical description: Engraved print with original colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 260 by 417mm (10.25 by 16.5 inches). Sheet: 300 by 450mm (11.75 by 17.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12399
The project began and the foundation stone had been laid before the funding ran out, and the bridge was redesigned in cheaper iron. It was initially named after the Prince Regent, the future George IV, but quickly renamed, possibly because of the unpopularity of the profligate prince.
- Adams 191.29
- Adams, B. (1983). London Illustrated 1604–1851. London: The Library Association.