By Anonymous, 1799
View of the New Trinity House on Tower Hill. Samuel Wyatt Esqr. Architect. The first Stone of this Noble Building was laid on the 12th of September 1793, by the Right Honble. William Pitt, First Lord of the Treasury and Master of this Corporation.
- Author: Anonymous
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Laurie & Whittle, 55 Fleet Street
- Publication date: 1799.
- Physical description: Engraving with original hand colour, crease to upper part of print, trimmed to side neat lines.
- Dimensions: Image: 271 by 397mm (10.75 by 15.75 inches). Sheet: 317 by 428mm (12.5 by 16.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12423
The print is dedicated to William Pitt the Younger, who at the time was Master of Trinity House, and had laid the foundation stone of the new building.