A View of the Strand Bridge, from the Design of John Rennie, Esqr. F.R.S. &c.&c.&c. Engineer to the Company. To Henry Swann Esqr. M.P. Chairman, the Committee of Directors, and the Company of Proprietors of the Strand Bridge, this View is with permission Dedicated by their most Obedient Humble Servant, William Anderson.
- Author: DUBOURG, M[atthew] after ANDERSON, W[illiam]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by W. Anderson, Paddington Green
- Publication date: Dec. 5, 1811.
- Physical description: Engraving and aquatint with original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 432 by 816mm (17 by 32.25 inches). Sheet: 495 by 845mm (19.5 by 33.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12384
The print is dedicated to Henry Swann, a Tory politician and the chairman of the Strand Bridge Company.
William Anderson (1757–1837) was born in Scotland and became an artist specializing in maritime painting.
Matthew Dubourg (fl.1786–1838) was an engraver in aquatint who often worked for the London publishers Edward Orme and Thomas McLean.