A View of the Opening of the London Docks Wapping on the 31st of January 1805.
- Author: WOODTHORPE, V. after BURNEY, [Edward Francis]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Scatcherd & Letterman. Ave- Maria Lane
- Publication date: Nov. 18, 1805.
- Physical description: Engraving.
- Dimensions: Image: 218 by 433mm (8.5 by 17 inches). Sheet: 235 by 460mm (9.25 by 18 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12443
Edward Francis Burney (1760–1848) was a British artist, and the cousin of the diarist Fanny Burney.