The Grand Entrance to Hyde Park.
- Author: ROSENBERG, R[ichard] and C[harles] after POLLARD, James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Messrs. Fores at their Sporting and Fine Print Repository and Frame Manufactory, 41 Piccadilly, corner of Sackville Street
- Publication date: 1844.
- Physical description: Engraving with etching and aquatint, original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 417 by 667mm (16.5 by 26.25 inches). Sheet: 530 by 700mm (20.75 by 27.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12595
James Pollard (1792–1867) was a sporting painter and engraver. He began his career engraving his father Robert’s pictures, and gained a reputation for his own sporting and coaching scenes after receiving a commission from Edward Orme, the royal printseller, for an inn signboard.