The General’s Post Office
By REEVE, Richard Gilson after POLLARD, James, 1830
The Royal Mail’s Departure from the General Post Office, London
- Author: REEVE, Richard Gilson after POLLARD, James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by W. Soffe, 288 Strand
- Publication date: c1830
- Physical description: Engraving with aquatint and hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 425 by 620mm (16.75 by 24.5 inches). Sheet: 575 by 765mm (22.75 by 30 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12368
James Pollard (1792–1867) was a British painter well known for his sporting and mail coach scenes.