City of London School. The View of the Building erecting under their Superintendance is respectfully dedicated by their obedt. Hble. Servt. J.B. Bunning Archt.
- Author: MADELEY, G.E. after BUNNING, J[ames] B[unstone]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: G.E. Madeley, 3 Wellington St, Strand
- Publication date: c.1837
- Physical description: Lithograph with original colour, trimmed to text, false margin to lower neatline.
- Dimensions: Image: 340 by 480mm (13.5 by 19 inches). Sheet: 420 by 515mm (16.5 by 20.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12391
James Bunstone Bunning (1802–63) was a British architect, and from 1843 acted as Clerk of the City’s Works to the City of London. He is best known for designing the Coal Exchange and remodeling Newgate Prison.