T is for Toyman
By SEVERN, Richard, 1760
Rich.d Severn Jeweller and Toyman … Makes Variety of Jewellers Work, & all Sorts of Burial-Rings, at y.e Lowest Prices. N.B. Graving in Stone in the best manner. Like-wise all manner of Busts & Figures in Plaster of Parris [sic].
- Author: SEVERN, Richard
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: the Corner of Pauls-Grave Head-Court near Temple Barr
- Publication date: c1760
- Physical description: Engraved trade card
- Dimensions: 125 by 170mm (5 by 6.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17825
Heal writes: “Pauls-Grave-Head-Court (also known as Palgrave’s Court or Place occupied the space of ground which separates Essex Court from the Strand. A portion of the site is now No.222 Strand — Lloyds Bank. It would have been entered between Middle Temple house (Thanet Place formerly) & Deveroux Court”.
- BM Heal 67.356<br />