St Paul’s Cathedral
By LEWIS, G[eorge Robert] [after] BUCKLER, J[ohn], 1814
To the Right Honourable and Right Reverend William Howley, D.D. Lord Bishop of London and the Right Reverend the Dean and Chapter; This North West View of the Cathedral Church of Saint Paul, is by Permission most humbly dedicated, by their Lordship’s much obliged and devoted servant, John Buckler.
- Author: LEWIS, G[eorge Robert] [after] BUCKLER, J[ohn]
- Publication place: Surrey
- Publisher: Published by J. Buckler, Bermondsey
- Publication date: 1814.
- Physical description: Etching with aquatint.
- Dimensions: Image: 450 by 625mm (17.75 by 24.5 inches). Sheet: 540 by 710mm (21.25 by 28 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12493