Southwark from the North
By RICHARDSON, William, 1807
Southwark, with part of Saint George’s Fields Taken from an elevated situation at the back of Beaufort Buildings, Strand.
- Author: RICHARDSON, William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by W. Richardson, York House, 31, Strand
- Publication date: 1807.
- Physical description: Copper engraving, printed on two sheets.
- Dimensions: Image: 335 by 1090mm (13.25 by 43 inches). Sheet: 449 by 616mm (17.75 by 24.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12513