Rare birds eye view of Bristol
By MILLERD, James, 1673
The Citty of Bristol
- Author: MILLERD, James
- Publication place: London and Bristol
- Publisher: Sould by John Overton in London and by Tho. Wall Bookseller in Bristol
- Publication date: 1673.
- Physical description: Engraved view with original colour.
- Inventory reference: 12474
We have only been able to trace one other copy, in the University of Bristol Library.
- Memoirs Historical and Topographical of Bristol and Its Neighbourhood: From the Earliest Period Down to the Present Time (Bristol, 1821)
- Thomas Garrard, Edward Colston, the Philanthropist: His Lífe and Times Including a Memoir of His Father (Chilcott, 1852), pp.281–2.