An Inside View of the Rotunda in Ranelagh Gardens
- Author: PARR, Nathaniel after CANALETTO, Antonio
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for & Sold by Robt. Sayer at the Golden Buck, opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street
- Publication date: 1751.
- Dimensions: 375 by 545mm. (14.75 by 21.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12316
The print was made after a painting by Canaletto, commissioned by his patron Thomas Hollis, a political philosopher, who had met the painter while making the Grand Tour. Canaletto visited Britain repeatedly from 1746, building on contacts he had made in Italy and painting many scenes of British urban life.