By POCOCK, Alfred, 1860
Lithography, Engraving and Printing, Drawings of Every Description, Elevations, Plans, Maps Bill-heads and Circulars, Drawn, Copied, Written & taken off by Alfred Pocock, Broad Street, Wine Street, Bristol
- Author: POCOCK, Alfred
- Publication place: [Bristol
- Publication date: c1860].
- Physical description: Lithohgraph, printed recto and verso, trimmed.
- Dimensions: 300 by 208mm. (11.75 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17714
Alfred Pocock (1814–97) was known for his local views and views of Australia. He was also a keen cricketer, who apart from being a founder member of the club which became Gloucestershire CCC, gave W.G. Grace his first coaching.
- A. Baynton-Williams & Laurence Worms, ‘British Map Engravers’.