Paddington laid Bare
By COFFIN, Ernest, 1936
- Author: COFFIN, Ernest
- Publication place: [London
- Publisher: Lowe & Brydone Printers
- Publication date: 1936].
- Physical description: Chromolithograph.
- Dimensions: 1015 by 630mm (40 by 24.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12519
Ernest Coffin (1868–1944) was a British artist and illustrator. He produced this poster for the Great Western Railway (G.W.R.) as one of a pair: the present example showing London from Westminster to Paddington Station, the other from Admiralty Arch looking east to Tower Bridge. It was promotional material, which is why none of the buildings are labelled apart from their headquarters in Paddington Station.
- National Railway Museum 1986–8817.