Old Dukes Court

By SCHARF, George; after, 1825 

St. Martin’s Church in 1825 &c.

London British Isles
  • Author: SCHARF, George; after
  • Publication date: after 1825
  • Physical description: Drawing, graphite on paper, title in pencil beneath the image.
  • Dimensions: 297 by 207mm (11.75 by 8.25 inches).
  • Inventory reference: 18132


Very similar to a drawing, now in the British Museum Collection, by George Scharf (1788–1860), showing St. Martin’s Church, the entrance to Old Dukes Court, Hunts Court, and naming a number of shops: Blake, Blazdell, Barrett and Holdgate. 


  1. See BM 1862,0614.102