The South West Prospect of London From Somerset Gardens to the Tower
- Author: BOWLES, Thomas after BOWLES, Thomas and MELLISH, Thomas
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for John Bowles & Son at the Black Horse in Cornhill
- Publication date: 1750.
- Physical description: Etching and engraving with contemporary hand colour.
- Dimensions: 325 by 465mm. (12.75 by 18.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12395
St Paul’s Cathedral, the Monument, and the spires of the city’s churches are visible on the left bank.
A later impression was published by Carrington Bowles.