By NICHOLLS, Sutton, 1710
The West Side of London Bridge — The East Side of London Bridge.
- Author: NICHOLLS, Sutton
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for & Sold by I. Smith in Exeter Exchange in the Strand
- Publication date: 1710 [but 1724]
- Physical description: Two engraved prospects on two joined sheets.
- Dimensions: 565 by 890mm (22.25 by 35 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17871
First issued in 1710, but included in Joseph Smith’s ‘Britannia Illustrata’, 1724. Sutton Nicholls (fl1680-1740) is known only by his work, which consisted of topographical engravings of London and Westminster, published by Philip Ayres, Henry Overton, David Mortier, John Bowles, and John Stow.
- BM 1880,1113.1531