Londres Ville Capitale du Royaume d’Angleterre
- Author: DAUMONT, Jean François
- Publication place: Paris
- Publisher: Chez Esnauts ey Rapilly rue St. Jacques à la Ville de Countances; chez Daumont, rue St. Martin
- Publication date: 1768–1775
- Physical description: Engraved print with contemporary colour.
- Dimensions: 400 by 540mm. (15.75 by 21.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12427
Ralph Hyde identifies another copy with the imprint of Jean de Beauvais as another state of the Antoine Aveline’s version of his father, Pierre Aveline’s view, as described by Scouloudi. It seems probable that this is a another, later state.
- Scouloudi p.59.
- Scouloudi, I. (1953). Panoramic views of London, 1600–1666 with some later adaptations: an annotated list. London: Library Committee of the Corporation of London.