Iohannes Keplerus Astronomus. S. Caes. Maiest: Et Ordd: Austriae Mathematicus Ecce Mathematicus Keplerum Caesaris olim Eximium, facis cuius in aere micat
- Author: ANONYMOUS
- Publication place: [Germany
- Publication date: Seventeenth century]
- Physical description: Engraved portrait
- Dimensions: 140 by 100mm. (5.5 by 4 inches).
- Inventory reference: 18174
Recognising something close to the theory of gravity, Kepler proposed that the sun controlled the planets by magnetic force, and published his “Rudolphine Tables” of planetary motion in 1627, which remained in use into the eighteenth century.
- BM 1984,0331.23