By BOWLES, T[homas] after DONAWELL, I., 1750
Ironmongers Hall with a View of Fenchurch Street.
- Author: BOWLES, T[homas] after DONAWELL, I.
- Publication place: [London
- Publication date: 1750–3].
- Physical description: Etching and engraving.
- Dimensions: Image: 235 by 405mm (9.25 by 16 inches). Sheet: 250 by 410mm (9.75 by 16.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12397
The publication details have been trimmed from the print. The British Library has a copy printed for “Tho. Bowles in St. Pauls Church Yard. John Bowles and Son in Cornhill, R Sayer in Fleet Street, and H Overton without Newgate” and gives the date as 1753. The V&A has a copy printed for “Carington Bowles in St. Paul’s Churchyard, John Bowles in Cornhil, and R. Sayer in Fleet Street”, with the number 49 at the upper right corner (also trimmed in this copy) and dates it 1750.
- BL Maps K.Top.25.12. (1753)
- V&A E.3054–1903 (c.1750).