His Majesty King George IV Travelling View Hyde Park
- Author: DUBOURG, M. after POLLARD, James.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published & Sold by Edwd Orme, Publisher to the King, Bond Street, Corner of Brook Street
- Publication date: 1821.
- Physical description: Engraving and etching with aquatint and original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 310 by 450mm (12.25 by 17.75 inches). Sheet: 508 by 648mm (20 by 25.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12596
George IV enjoyed Hyde Park, and soon after he came to the throne he initiated a plan of improvements, including a new entrance at Hyde Park Corner, railings and John Rennie’s bridge over the Serpentine.