The Londoner’s Transport Throughout the Ages.
- Author: COOPER, R[ichard] T.
- Publication place: London and Leeds
- Publisher: John Waddington Ltd.
- Publication date: 1928
- Physical description: Chromolithograph.
- Dimensions: 1050 by 1270mm (41.25 by 50 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12496
The poster depicts an history of transport in London, from sedan chairs to covered wagons to a modern omnibus. The strip at the bottom has the overground and underground logos flanked by images of the two different types of trains, and each train pulling into a station, providing, as the text below assures the reader, “swift, safe and comfortable transport”.