Four perspective views
By LEIZEL, I.F. and WINCKLER, G[eorg]. G[ottfried], 1760
A set of four views A View of the Westminster Bridge, London; A View of the Royal Exchange, London; A View of the Monument erected in Memory of the dreadfull Fire in the Year 1666, London; A View of Somerset House with S. Marys Church, London.
- Author: LEIZEL, I.F. and WINCKLER, G[eorg]. G[ottfried]
- Publication place: Augsburg
- Publisher: Georg Balthasar Probst
- Publication date: c.1760
- Physical description: Four copper engraved prints.
- Dimensions: Image: each approximately 315 by 415mm (12.5 by 16.25 inches). Sheet: each approximately 370 by 510mm (14.5 by 20 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12412
The prints show Westminster Bridge, with St. Pauls in the left background, after a 1753 print by Thomas Boydell; the Royal Exchange from Cornhill; the Monument erected to the victims of the Fire of London, designed by Sir Christopher Wren and Robert Hooke; and the Strand, including Somerset House, which would shortly be demolished and rebuilt by Sir William Chambers in 1775.