Fishmongers’ Hall, London. Henry Roberts Architect.
- Author: HAGHE, L[ouis]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Day & Haghe, Lithrs. to the King
- Publication date: 1832
- Physical description: Lithograph with original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 400 by 600mm (15.75 by 23.5 inches). Sheet: 545 by 720mm (21.5 by 28.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12345
William Day (1797–1845) and Louis Haghe (1806–85) formed a partnership which became one of the largest British lithographic firms of the nineteenth century, and was successful enough to gain a royal warrant in 1838. After William’s death in 1845 the company was run by his son W.J. Day, and in the early 1850s when Louis Haghe left to concentrate on watercolours the firm became known as Day and Sons.