A Survey & Ground Plot of the Royal Palace of White Hall with the Lodgings & Apartments belonging to their Majesties.
- Author: VERTUE, George after FISHER, John
- Publication place: [London]
- Publisher: George Vertue
- Publication date: 1747.
- Physical description: Engraved print.
- Dimensions: 549 by 720mm. (21.5 by 28.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12509
In the plan itself, the various apartments are numbered, with a key at the bottom showing who they belong to.
The plan is dedicated to William Bentinck, 2nd Duke of Portland, in whose possession the original survey was, according to an inscription at the lower edge. George Vertue (1684–1756) was an engraver and antiquary, whose patron was Margaret Bentinck, Duchess of Portland, who presumably enabled Vertue to copy the survey.
- Adams 36
- Adams, B. (1983). London Illustrated 1604–1851. London: The Library Association.