D is for Druggist
By PRICE & CO., 1809
Price & Co. Chemists and Druggists
- Author: PRICE & CO.
- Publication place: [London]
- Publisher: Nos. 1 & 2, Great Russell Street, Covent Garden
- Publication date: c1809
- Physical description: Engraved trade card.
- Dimensions: 130 by 180mm. (5 by 7 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17945
Heal dates another of Price’s trade cards to 1809, presumably because of the advertisement in ‘The Repository’. The card described Price and his partner as “Physicians Prescriptions, and Family Recipes accurately prepared. Medical Advice by Gentlemen of long experience in various climates in every Department of the Profession”.
- Cf. Heal,Topography.389<br />