D is for Decorator
By BARNARD, J., 1818
J. Barnard, House Decorator, Carver, Gilder and Picture Frame Maker.
- Author: BARNARD, J.
- Publication place: [London]
- Publisher: 48 Upper Marylebone Street, Portland Place
- Publication date: before 1818
- Physical description: Engraved trade card.
- Dimensions: 115 by 75mm. (4.5 by 3 inches).
- Inventory reference: 17813
The only other example of this trade card, and only reference to J. Barnard that can currently be found, is annotated on the verso by Sarah Sophia Banks (1744–1818)
- BM Banks 90.40