Exterior View of the Building for the Great Exhibition of 1851 Constructed Chiefly of Glass and Iron. Designed by Joseph Paxton Esq. Now Constructing by the Contractors Messrs. Fox, Henderson & Co.
- Author: STANNARD & DIXON
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Pubd. By Stannard & Dixon, 7 Poland Street
- Publication date: 1851
- Physical description: Lithograph with original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 300 by 450mm (11.75 by 17.75 inches). Sheet: 417 by 575mm (16.5 by 22.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12378