By STANNARD & DIXON, 1851
Exterior View of the Building for the Great Exhibition of 1851 Constructed Chiefly of Glass and Iron. Designed by Joseph Paxton Esq. Now Constructing by the Contractors Messrs. Fox, Henderson & Co.
- Author: STANNARD & DIXON
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Pubd. By Stannard & Dixon, 7 Poland Street
- Publication date: 1851
- Physical description: Lithograph with original hand colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 300 by 450mm (11.75 by 17.75 inches). Sheet: 417 by 575mm (16.5 by 22.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12378