By COOPER, R[ichard] T., 1929
The Children’s London Some of the Sights which May be Reached by Underground.
- Author: COOPER, R[ichard] T.
- Publication place: London, Dunstable and Watford
- Publisher: Waterlow & Sons
- Publication date: 1929
- Physical description: Chromolithograph.
- Dimensions: 1018 by 1265mm (40 by 49.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12495
Richard T. Cooper (1884–1957) was a graphic designer who created material for the London Underground Group from 1924 to 1935. He produced a small series of posters designed to appeal to various demographics and encourage them to use the Underground; there is also a ‘Businessman’s London’ poster.