By STADLER, J[oseph] C[onstantine] after BLACK, N.R., 1802
View of London, Taken from Albion Place, Blackfryars Bridge. Vue de Londres, Prise d’Albion Place, Pont de Blackfryars.
- Author: STADLER, J[oseph] C[onstantine] after BLACK, N.R.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Publish’d by the Proprietor, N.R. Black, at the Engraver’s, No. 15 Villiers Street, Strand
- Publication date: May 2, 1802.
- Physical description: Etching and aquatint printed in colours.
- Dimensions: Image: 508 by 904mm (20 by 35.5 inches). Sheet: 600 by 958mm (23.5 by 37.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12503
Joseph Constantine Stadler (fl.1780–1822) was a German-born engraver active in London, and worked with some of the most famous artists of the day, engraving plates for Joseph Farington, Rudolph Ackermann and Thomas Rowlandson.