By KELL, C.F., 1877
The London Fish Market at Billingsgate Erected by the Corporation of the City of London
- Author: KELL, C.F.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: C.F. Kell, 8 Castle Street, Holborn
- Publication date: c.1877
- Physical description: Chromolithograph printed on card and laid on card title sheet, lettered in lithograph.
- Dimensions: Image: 293 by 650mm (11.5 by 25.5 inches) Sheet: 445 by 755mm (17.5 by 29.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12380
Billingsgate was the biggest fish market in the world when the print was made, and was already notorious for the foul language used by the stallholders and porters.
- National Archives COL/SVD/PL/09/0941.