Before and after the fire
By HOLLAR, W[enceslaus], 1666
A True and Exact Prospect of the Famous City of London from S. Marie Overs Steeple in Southwarke in its flourishing condition before the fire… Another prospect of the sayd citty taken from the same pllace as it appeareth now after the sad calamitie and destruction by fire in the yeare M.DC.LXVI.
- Author: HOLLAR, W[enceslaus]
- Publication place: [London
- Publication date: 1666].
- Physical description: Two etched views on two sheets, trimmed to platemark.
- Dimensions: 221 by 670mm. (8.75 by 26.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 18297
The present example is the third state, which was published by John Overton between 1669 and 1707.
- Pennington 1015iii.