Bank’s view of London
By BANKS, J[ohn]. H[enry], by and after, 1845
A Panoramic View of London.
- Author: BANKS, J[ohn]. H[enry], by and after
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Entered at Stationer’s Hall & Published as the Act Directs by Edward Wallis, No.42, Skinner St, Snow Hill
- Publication date: c.1845
- Physical description: Copper engraving with aquatint with contemporary hand-colour.
- Dimensions: Image: 398 by 995mm (15.75 by 39.25 inches). Sheet: 490 by 1060mm (19.25 by 41.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12518