The New and Fashionable Game of the Jew
- Author: WALLIS, Edward
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Wallis, Dunnet and Wallis
- Publication date: May 27th, 1807.
- Physical description: Original hand-coloured engraved game, dissected and mounted on linen, housed in original slipcase with publisher’s label, together with original totem.
- Dimensions: 480 by 410mm. (19 by 16.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1436
Stephen Sondheim, who, as a games collector, owns a copy, commented memorably: “It taught kids to be anti-semitic” (ATG).
There are institutional copies at the Jewish Museum London, University of Michigan, University of California, Yale, Harvard and Princeton.