A railway proposal
By WHITTOCK, N[athaniel], 1845
The North London Junction Railway from the Great Western, London & Birmingham & Eatern Counties Railways, through Paddington, Portland-Town, Camden-Town & Islington to the City
- Author: WHITTOCK, N[athaniel]
- Publication place: [London]
- Publisher: Printed by C. Keleo
- Publication date: c.1845–1850
- Physical description: Lithograph print, key below plan, closed tear to title.
- Dimensions: Image: 346 by 546mm (13.5 by 21.5 inches). Sheet: 433 by 588mm (17 by 23.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12327
The engineer in charge of the project was George Parker Bidder, an engineer who had made a peculiar start to his career as a calculating prodigy, exhibited by his father at fairs for money.
Nathaniel Whittock (1791–1860) was an English topographical engraver.