Londinum Celeberrimum Angliae Emporium.
- Author: DE JONGHE, Clement
- Publication place: Amsterdam
- Publication date: c.1639–1641
- Physical description: Copper engraving.
- Dimensions: image: 410 by 510mm (16.25 by 20 inches). sheet: 445 by 545mm (17.5 by 21.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12362
Clement de Jonghe (1624/5–1677) was a Dutch printseller, and a friend of Rembrandt, who made a portrait print of him.
- Scouloudi, p.50 (Merian).
- Scouloudi, I. (1953). Panoramic views of London, 1600–1666 with some later adaptations: an annotated list. London: Library Committee of the Corporation of London.