Londinum Londinum Urbs Praecipua Regni Angliae.
- Author: Anonymous
- Publication place: [Italy
- Publication date: c1687-1730].
- Physical description: Copper engraving.
- Dimensions: Image: 395 by 510mm (15.5 by 20 inches). Sheet: 430 by 555mm (17 by 21.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12426
Scouloudi records this as a variant of the view published by Antoine Aveline (1691–1743) in the early eighteenth century, but she does not record the copy published by his father, Pierre Aveline. The present example could therefore be a variant on either the father’s or the son’s.
- Scouloudi pp.59–60.
- Scouloudi, I. (1953). Panoramic views of London, 1600–1666 with some later adaptations: an annotated list. London: Library Committee of the Corporation of London.