A Georgian Print Shop
By SMITH, John Raphael, 1774
Spectators at a Print-Shop in St. Paul’s Church Yard.
- Author: SMITH, John Raphael
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for Carington Bowles, at his Map and Print Warehouse, No.69 St. Pauls Church Yard, Published as the Act Directs
- Publication date: 1774
- Physical description: Mezzotint, numbered “300” in the print; pale waterstain.
- Dimensions: 360 by 260mm (14.25 by 10.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2243
The date, June 25 1774, which has been obscured in the print here, appears on another impression.
- BM 1935,0522.1.16