Witchurch Parish, Oxfordshire, north of the River Thames.
- Publication date: 1875.
- Physical description: Lithograph map with manuscript annotations, dissected and mounted on linen, manuscript letter concerning the boundary change attached to map, housed within original blue morocco slipcase lettered in gilt to cover and spine.
- Dimensions: 1220 by 960mm (48 by 37.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2538