William Webb’s rare edition of Saxton’s map of Yorkshire
By SAXTON, Christopher, 1645
- Author: SAXTON, Christopher
- Publication place: [London
- Publisher: William Webb
- Publication date: 1645].
- Physical description: Engraved map on two sheets joined, trimmed to neatline, some minor loss to marigins, and some slight abrasions.
- Dimensions: 530 by 720mm (20.75 by 28.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1786
- Skelton 27 plates 25 and 26.
- Skelton, R. (1978). County Atlases of the British Isles 1579–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.