White’s Humorous map of Hawaii
By WHITE, Ruth Taylor, 1930
The Island of Hawaii the Big Island of the Territory of Hawaii which became an integral part of the United States of America voluntarily and not by conquest or purchase, extends its welcome to All Visitors.
- Author: WHITE, Ruth Taylor
- Publication place: Hawaii
- Publisher: Printed by the Chamber of Commerce Hilo
- Publication date: c.1930
- Physical description: Lithograph map, plan of Hilo to verso.
- Dimensions: 540 by 370mm. (21.25 by 14.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1818