Reduced Ordnance Map of London.
- Author: WHITBREAD, Josiah
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by J. Whitbread, Mapseller, 142 Oxford Street
- Publication date: Corrected to March 1st, 1873.
- Physical description: Hand-coloured lithograph plan, mounted on linen, together with 35pp. street index to map, housed within blind stamped red cloth boards, lettered in gilt, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 570 by 800mm (22.5 by 31.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2233
- Hyde 118 state (4).
- Hyde, Ralph. (1980). Printed maps of Victorian London 1851–1900. Folkestone: Dawson.