Plan of the Parish of St Marylebone 1890.
- Author: BACON, G[eorge] W[ashington]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: G. W. Bacon & Co. Ltd., 127, Strand
- Publication date: 1890.
- Physical description: Hand-coloured lithograph plan, mounted on linen and folding into original green cloth covers blind stamped and lettered in gilt.
- Dimensions: 535 by 720mm. (21 by 28.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2474
Each ward of the parish is highlighted and named with the western and eastern divisions outlined in red and green respectively. To the right is a list of the wards. The plan highly detailed and shows, churches, schools, hospitals, clubs, theatres, tube stations, parks, squares, police stations, and notable houses. Of particular note is site of Lord’s Cricket Ground and the Zoological Gardens.
Scale: 9 inches to 1 statue mile.