London, Westminster and Southwark Accurately delineated from the latest Surveys, to which is now first added a Correct List of upwards of 350 Hackney coach Fares laid down by actual Measurement, and the prices regulated agreeable to the late act of Parliament 1786.
- Author: CARY, James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published as the Act directs by J. Wallis, No. 16 Ludgate Street, and by [damaged] Strand.
- Publication date: Jan. 1st, 1786.
- Physical description: Engraved plan, dissected and mounted on linen, trimmed to neatline.
- Dimensions: 420 by 552mm (16.5 by 21.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1467
Scale 4 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 173 (5).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.