Accampamento dell’essercito Spagnulo, comandato dal Sigr. Marchese Spinola, vicino all città di Breda, nella Provincia di Brabante l’anno 1624
- Author: VALEGIO, Francesco
- Publication place: Venice
- Publisher: Francesco Valegio
- Publication date: c.1624.
- Physical description: Engraved map.
- Dimensions: 250 by 325mm. (9.75 by 12.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11376
Breda was strongly fortified, with a garrison of about seven thousand men. Spinola blockaded the city, and successfully drove off two attempts to relieve the place; finally, after a siege of eleven months, the garrison, commanded by Justin of Nassau surrendered.