The search for black gold continues
By BROWN, Glen F., 1958
Arabian Peninsula prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey and the Arabian American Oil Company under the joint sponsorship of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Finance and National Economy, and the U.S. Department of State.
- Author: BROWN, Glen F.
- Publication place: Washington, D.C.
- Publisher: US Geological Survey
- Publication date: 1958.
- Physical description: Large chromolithograph map, traces of old tape.
- Dimensions: 1216 by 1390mm. (47.75 by 54.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 13901
The information these maps contained formed the basis of subsequent Saudi national development plans. To this day, all modern maps of the kingdom trace their roots back to these publications.u
- Parry, ‘Mapping Arabia’, Saudi Aramco World 2004/1.