The Provinces of New York and New Jersey
By LOTTER, Matthew Albert, 1777
A Map of the Provinces of New York and New Jersey
- Author: LOTTER, Matthew Albert
- Publication place: Augsburg
- Publisher: Matthew Albert Lotter
- Publication date: 1777.
- Physical description: Engraved map on two sheets, fine original hand-colour, good wide margins.
- Dimensions: (if joined) 780 by 580mm (30.75 by 22.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12194
The map first appeared in London the year before this edition. Lotter issued in Germany a number of English maps relating to America and the Revolution, probably because of interest aroused by the large number of German troops involved in the conflict.